Thursday, 7 February 2013

Getting closer 32 weeks and counting!

Well hear I am today writing to all my fellow followers about baby Jacob.  Im 32 weeks as of yesterday and i can not believe how close I am getting to the end of this pregnancy.

So since the last time I have wrote  we have met the neonatologist and got a tour of the NICU.  This man i think gave me the most confidence that we have a survivor and he will be okay.  He said how good things look on Jacobs side he said he won't sugar coat we have a mountain to climb but our boy has a good size right lung and his developement looks great even though he has CDH!   It was a wonderful day when i met that man just how he talked to us made a world of difference. He showed us the NICU where our boy will call home for awhile.  Must admit it seemed very intense and over whelming but im sure as time goes on it will feel a little less scary. 

I had new blood work done and i passed my glucose test but i found out im anemic boo.  But that is not the end of the world.  We go in for my MRI and another ultrasound next week to check on baby <3 I will admit that tube thing scares me so i hope i can handle this MRI hahaha Im sure i will live!

I just got over a bad lung infection but im getting back to myself except being over tired caused my body to swell like a balloon this week not fun !!!

Well im sure i will have more to say after all my tests next week i will update everyone then.  God bless and pray for my baby boy that the tests show hes doing good <3

No comments:

Post a Comment